A downloadable game for Windows
In Witchcraft you will be able to create your own character configuration and fight against your friends, or AI, in 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 battles. The way you customize your character and the way you manage yourself in the battlefield, will have huge consequences in leading you to victory or defeat.
- Pick 4 spells from a total of 18 unique spells.
- Combine their powers to get an advantage over your enemies.
- Synergyze your skills with your partner´s in 2 vs. 2 combat
- Go full melee, range, support or even combine them to make unique fighting strategies.
- Battle 1 vs. 1 or team up for a 2 vs. 2 battle.
- Use your support skills to control your enemy movement.
- Cast ranged spells to attack from a safe position or run towards your enemy to deal massive damage with melee magic.
- Place yourself wisely in the battlefield to destroy your enemy's base without getting killed.
- Become the most skillful and smartest player.
Pick four skills from a total of eighteen unique skills. Each skill you pick, will have synergy with the other ones so choose wisely. Also, to make your character more customizable, each skill will have two attributes to pick from. These attributes will help you maximize your strategy in order to make the most out of your character.
When battling you will use the strategy you had planned but bare in mind that yours will be against your enemy strategy. Also, not everything is strategy, you will also assert yourself by your skills and fast reaction to defeat your enemy.
The battles will be of 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2. Both teams will start in the middle of the arena and will make their way through to the other's base by killing their enemies.
Once you defeat the enemy team, you move forward to the opposing base where you will have to re-plan your strategy, with the skills you already have, in order to destroy it and win the game.
We are an independent team of three game developers. Even though we don't have very defined roles, we count with two artists: Hugo Miraballes & Kevin Miles, a game designer Martín Martelletti, a programmer Facundo Balboa and a musician Alexander Su.
First of all, thanks for showing interest in trying out our game. Our main goal for this early access is to receive as much feedback as possible for Witchcraft. With this feedback, we are hoping to be able to make changes to the game in order to make it a better one.
A huge thanks to all of you for being a part of this!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: